"The art of moving since 2015"
- Defrost your refrigerator in time for moving day.
- It’s useful to keep a notebook at hand to write down reminders.
- Get in touch with utility companies to verify service start dates at your new home.
Packing and labeling
- Label boxes on all sides so you can see what it contains in a stack without having to move everything around.
- Clearly mark boxes containing fragile goods.
- Pack a suitcase with clothes and toiletries like you’re going on a trip for a few days.
© Samara Transport & Logistics and Samara Interstate Removals 2016 - All rights reserved - ABN: 47 604 304 958